Website not loading at all. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motivegf

Reaction score
My website is down

I understand its a free hosting service but x10hosting has to be more reliable than this! This usually doesnt happen too often

Last edited:

tsnetwor

Reaction score
My website is down

motivegfx . com

I understand its a free hosting service but x10hosting has to be more reliable than this! This usually doesnt happen too often

What error are you seeing? This error:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:
XID: 9536180

Varnish cache server

motivegf

Reaction score
Oh sorry. My site works now. Your site is tak

Sorry to hear that. My site works. Wait for @Dead-i to provide the solution.

Your site and my site are clearly not hosted on the same server

Serverside issues i guess idk

But i hope its back up soon

terrordi

Reaction score
x05 Servers are down, The only thing you can do is wait to the server comes back on, And so as you said it's free you can't blame them.

motivegf

Reaction score
x05 Servers are down, The only thing you can do is wait to the server comes back on, And so as you said it's free you can't blame them.

Well I can always blame them.. Free or not, how you maintain your servers and how fast you deal with issues is an integral part of your reputation as a host.. and also helps people decide whether they want to utilize your premium services or not.

terrordi

Reaction score
So as I said they don't promise 100% or 99,9% Online time on free hosting. If your site needs to be online for 99.9% then you have to pay for your services. Or search for an another free hosting with so much options as x10hosting.

motivegf

Reaction score
Thanks man and yeah I'm not new to the internet or to having a website.. Thanks for your suggestions though

Status
Not open for further replies.