jaroh

Reaction score
When I load my website, I get an error

This site can’t be reached​

x14.x10hosting.com took too long to respond

I can't access Hosting Control Panel page as well

serennau22

Reaction score
It loads fine for me. (I'm in the UK.) Nice photos. My site is on x14 as well.

Evan M

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
it seems your ip was blocked by the directadmin brute force manager i have removed the block try again and see if everything is working right.

Rimsha

Reaction score
If you're encountering the error message "This site can’t be reached" and the website's hosting control panel is also inaccessible, it suggests that there may be an issue with the hosting server or network connectivity. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection by visiting other websites or running a network diagnostic test.
  2. Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, cached data can cause issues when loading websites. Clear your browser cache and try accessing the website again.
  3. Try accessing the website from a different browser or device: This will help determine if the issue is specific to your current browser or device. If you can access the website from another browser or device, it indicates a problem with your initial setup.
  4. Contact your hosting provider: If you're unable to access the hosting control panel or your website consistently displays the error, reach out to your hosting provider's support team. They can assist you in identifying and resolving any server or network-related issues.
  5. Check for any server maintenance or downtime: It's possible that the hosting provider is performing maintenance on their servers, causing temporary downtime. Check for any service announcements or contact the support team to inquire about server status.
  6. Test the website from a different network: If possible, try accessing the website from a different network or internet connection. This will help determine if the issue is specific to your current network or if it persists across different connections.
By following these steps and communicating with your hosting provider, you should be able to identify the cause of the error and work towards resolving it.