Website not loading on lotus

Status
Not open for further replies.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
"PNCGuild RT @PNCAndrew: I've opened up a ticket on our hosts' forums. Hoping to find a solution or have it fixed soon."

Loads for me

homerthingy65

Reaction score
Now the error is saying that the connection was reset... And any reason why you repeated my tweet? Haha.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Because it was on your front page - myBB board in yellow/gold and black.

homerthingy65

Reaction score
This is really strange... it seems only some people are having it. My browser cache has just been cleared and I just tried flushing the DNS cache. Still not loading for me. It's staying on "waiting on pncguild.net" and then it times out... any suggestions?

I just tried it from Tapatalk as well. It's stuck on "Connecting to forum..."

Last edited:

homerthingy65

Reaction score
The ones that can access it are not on Comcast, the ones that can't access it are using Comcast...

Last edited:

homerthingy65

Reaction score
I just tried loading it from Tapatalk using AT&T's 3G network on my phone and it loaded just fine. The issue seems to be with Comcast for sure. Anything that can be done about that?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Open a ticket or go on IRC and let them know the problem is with Comcast and Lotus. They had a similar problem recently with Comcast and Boru.

homerthingy65

Reaction score
This issue seems to be resolved. Thanks to the server administrators that looked into this issue and got it resolved in a timely manner!

Status
Not open for further replies.