Website not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

panop

Reaction score
My website, moodle.elementfx.com, is not loading. Instead, I'm redirected to a google search of moodle.elementfx.com. My index.html does not redirect there. Is absolut still having problems? I thought they were all resolved.

jpf190279

Reaction score
My website, moodle.elementfx.com, is not loading. Instead, I'm redirected to a google search of moodle.elementfx.com. My index.html does not redirect there. Is absolut still having problems? I thought they were all resolved.

Check your subdomains.

I had a similar problem. Either that or you have failed to log into the forums for 2 weeks. This would immediately mean your account is suspended. You can login to your account and unsuspend it.

Hope that helps.

-J

panop

Reaction score
Thank you for your support, but when you are suspended, though, you see a message that explicitly tells you that you are suspended. I am not getting this message.

The other thing is that I do not have any subdomains to this site. Thank you though! :biggrin:

Edit: My account control panel shows that I am currently unsuspended.

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
Are you on the Absolut (Ad-Free) server? A lot of fixes and rebuilds were made on it over the past couple of days, so something's probably broken as a result. And, I'm on Absolut as well and my site isn't loading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.