website not loading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skai123

Reaction score
When I try to go to my website it gives me the page is not loading message from openDNS. It is like this since absolut was down last month...

Everything seems to be green on the server status site though.

athiwatc

Reaction score
It happens, very often now I don't know why I use a monitor service and my website up time is on 30% nowhere near 99%

skai123

Reaction score
works now =/

weird... I check everyday to see if it works and after I posted this, it started to work ...

focus

Reaction score
I have the same problem. MY website is down almost everyday for abit for the past 2 weeks. Is anyone else experiencing ALOT of down time?

WyrGecko

Reaction score
eh, people need to include their server for any complaints about reliability to really be looked into. There were issues with two servers recently in Server Alerts. A few minutes of downtime at any point during the day just means that the servers were overloaded; it's to be expected with free hosting. If it's with paid hosting, then log a ticket there.

skai123

Reaction score
eh, people need to include their server for any complaints about reliability to really be looked into. There were issues with two servers recently in Server Alerts. A few minutes of downtime at any point during the day just means that the servers were overloaded; it's to be expected with free hosting. If it's with paid hosting, then log a ticket there.

It wasn't down for a few minutes, it was not loading for (3?) weeks, I lost count...

Works now, since yesterday after I posted this.

edit:
shoot, I just jynx it.... not working again T_T

Last edited:

marxel

Reaction score
I don't know but Lotus is almost always going down for 3-30 minutes. I'm kind of getting used to it, but still, it would be better if they fixed this (maybe track down any abusers; if any).

Anyway, if on the Server Alerts you see that everything is fine but when you go to your site it's still busted, try clearing your private data (cache, cookies, etc). It works for me.

cdickey

Reaction score
Well, I had the day to myself so that I could work on some development and hopefully learn a little more along the way. Instead, I spent the day trying to connect to a server that kept dropping out frequently. For the record, I am on Cossacks. I had a free server here last year and had issues with Cossack back then. I had hoped that things had improved.

This is starting to turn into a bad experience for me. When it comes time to migrate to a paid service...I don't do business with those who provide me with a bad experience. Free service or not, people have a tendency to judge according the service they are provided.

Just my two cents...
Chuck

xPlozion

Reaction score
the free hosting has been having uptime issues lately... i don't know the reason behind it, but this isn't normal for x10...

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
yeah, it's definitely been much better in the past. I think the switch to the new datacenter caused some problems.

marxel

Reaction score
I do hope they fix it. x10 is the best free service I've found to date; I hope that doesnt change.

Status
Not open for further replies.