Website not working(again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurabh007

Reaction score
Website not working

previous ticket id: DPY-221357
launched on 28 nov is not solved still
i never like to post like this but no proper replies in that ticket made me to write here
my site is not working from 27 nov and it is still not solved
please atleast reply me u can fix it or not
if no replies then bye bye x10hosting(i m fan of ur service but this is disappointing)

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I do remember trying to help you with this issue before and I remember escalating the ticket. You can't log in to the ticket system and create a reply? I remember there were many users at the same time who had this issue, so maybe your account was overlooked by accident. Hellsheep said it was some problem with the DNS, I believe.

http://support.x10hosting.com/

Last edited:

Saurabh007

Reaction score
i already replied there..i m not newbie
but why the issue is being ignored ?
i m telling that it issue not fixed but no one is cared to reply me there
edit : ps again doesn't means that problem occurred again but it was not solved still

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Tickets are closed after no replies for so long. If you reply the ticket is reopened and the staff will see it again. Creating a new ticket is going to do the exact same thing, but if you create a new ticket, all the information from the old ticket is not there, and it becomes more confusing and inconvenient.

Saurabh007

Reaction score
oh ! come on
can't u see my replies there
my ticket is still open there but no one is replying my queries there.
i have replied three times 30 Nov 2009 4:24 AM,30 Nov 2009 4:32 AM and 02 Dec 2009 10:48 AM
i m not telling to open another ticket i m telling to reply me there
PS : if there any confusion between that then i can probably clear it

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Staff are very busy, but I'm sure they will be getting back to you very soon. I've opened tickets that have taken a week to get a response. Please be patient.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Staff are very busy, but I'm sure they will be getting back to you very soon. I've opened tickets that have taken a week to get a response. Please be patient.

Also, as much as it is good to reply to reopen the ticket, don't constantly keep replying - tickets are sorted to the back based on last response time. So constantly responding keeps putting it way at the back.

Saurabh007

Reaction score
ok guys i will not keep replying..
will wait till any admins replies on that issue

Status
Not open for further replies.