Website not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurabh007

Reaction score
Recently my website saurabhworld.co.cc stopped working
i am on the chopin..i can login to cpanel..
i checked dns on co.cc and it is correct..
Thanks

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You're right, DNS is set up, but what's weird is the openDNS cache check is returning failures on -every- server they test with - my guess is somehow the domain isn't tied to your account anymore, although I'm not sure of the best way to check this or fix it if that is the case. I'd say hang tight for someone higher up to take a peek, or for someone else to suggest a possible explanation.

You're definitely right though, the domain is set up right, it's just not finding records at x10 for it for some reason :S

Saurabh007

Reaction score
You're right, DNS is set up, but what's weird is the openDNS cache check is returning failures on -every- server they test with - my guess is somehow the domain isn't tied to your account anymore, although I'm not sure of the best way to check this or fix it if that is the case. I'd say hang tight for someone higher up to take a peek, or for someone else to suggest a possible explanation.

You're definitely right though, the domain is set up right, it's just not finding records at x10 for it for some reason :S
Thanks for the Quick,Great and Accurate Answer..
waiting for any official person to check in
Edit:
Bump..
is there any offcials to check in ??

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I will ask an administrator to look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.