Website not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

petyamester

Reaction score
Hi! In the last few days my free website gives 404 any time I click on it.
My website: http://dancsopeter.exofire.net/

I was on Starka server and now I'm on Chopin. Is it just temporary? I can log into it with my ftp client and to cpanel.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
Check status.x10hosting.com for your answers. The admin types are updating that page as news becomes available. In short, it's a universal issue for about 2000 people on chopin and they're working on it.

On another note: It's been said that anyone who posts support requests in this forum will be banned from posting, so try to keep posts on topic for the forum your posting in.

petyamester

Reaction score
Ooops, sorry. I didn't know about that rule. So where shall I post my further questions about the hosting? :)

Thank you btw.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Ooops, sorry. I didn't know about that rule. So where shall I post my further questions about the hosting? :)

Thank you btw.

Don't be discouraged for asking for help with problems with your site. This is the place to ask about it.

The thread elsewhere about been banned for posting about Chopin seems kinda strict, but it's not unusual to not have read about that yet. I think it's really a message for users that know about the situation and then continually post here demanding answers and updates about it. Doing that is spamming the forums which is against the rules.

http://status.x10hosting.com is where you get the latest update on the situation.

Last edited:

jmcgowan

Reaction score
Sorry about the confusion from my earlier post, but I originally found this post in the 'suggestions and comments' forum. I believe someone moved the thread to the free hosting support thread. Either that or I was half asleep when I replied and got confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.