Website Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

harp21649

Prime Account
Reaction score
I see in the announcements that the servers (boru) were worked on or is it still taking place. I can access my site via ftp, but not browser in wp-admin or home page. I get a the base color of my template but nothing else. The site was working fine yesterday and I haven't done any changes since it was working. If boru is still being worked on, I couldn't tell from the second post in the announcement, then that is probably the problem. It's been down since around 4 am central time this am.

Regards, Bill

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

I am still having the same problem. I read of another boru website problem, but it is not the same as mine. Any ideas what is happening or is it still being worked on?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Both pages show an "out of memory" error by WordPress. The memory limit is supposed to be set at 64M, but while they are working on Boru it is at 32M, which WP is just breaking on your front page and the admin login.

The Admins know about the problem and should fix it soon, but I do not have a firm ETA on it.

harp21649

Prime Account
Reaction score
thank you for the information update, I know ya'll are very busy.

Regards, Bill

---------- Post added 08-02-2011 at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-01-2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

Thanks again, my site is now working properly again.

Regards, Bill

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Solved.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.