website offline after server upgrade :(

forfunbz

Reaction score
website offline after server Maintenance :(

The server upgrade is over but I still have my website offline. The files are in public_html, and the database is OK but if I get forfun.x10.bz I access the default page of x10 hosting. If I access forfun.x10.bz/wp-admin I get error 404. Sorry for the translation, do not speak English very well. ---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------
epru9u.png

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems to be a DNS issue. Your files seem OK on Stoli but currently the x10hosting nameservers are pointing your domain name to another server.

forfunbz

Reaction score
It seems to be a DNS issue. Your files seem OK on Stoli but currently the x10hosting nameservers are pointing your domain name to another server.
Good afternoon. And how I can solve this problem? The Cpanel DNS options do not have touched at any time. I only entered in cpanel to create the users ftp and database one month ago.

chatterbox42

Reaction score
I'm getting the same thing. I was working on my site when it went down yesterday and I've monitored it patiently ever since, but it's worrying that I haven't seen an update since they reported completing the maintenance. All my files are intact but the site points to the default web page and internal pages go to 404. I'm curious to know if this is the case for everyone on Stoli or just a few, because if it's the latter it could mean the techs don't even know we're locked out. I don't want to open a ticket in case they're working on it, but the lack of updates is frustrating...

leeway

Reaction score
Hi All, I am also facing the same problem here, the problem has been there for close to 24 hours and there is not updates from them.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I have left messages for the Admins in several places about the problem.

Be advised that you should clear your browser cache and history and flush your DNS before checking to see if the problem has been resolved.

dheanox1

Reaction score
I am also having this problem, which is annoying.

The quicker this is fixed, the better.

Thanks.

stevei

Reaction score
Mines the same except I cant see any files on the server using FileZilla..... I raised a ticket 4 hrs ago and heard nothing yet :frown:

forfunbz

Reaction score
Today accessing my website gives me the following:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /home/forfunbz/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php on line 186

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Today accessing my website gives me the following:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /home/forfunbz/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php on line 186

Hi, this is an issue with that particular WP script. I suggest contacting the developer about it if it's a WP plugin, otherwise contact WP themselves.

forfunbz

Reaction score
Hi, this is an issue with that particular WP script. I suggest contacting the developer about it if it's a WP plugin, otherwise contact WP themselves.

Tenías razón, este segundo fallo era por culpa de wordpress. Busqué el error y era problema de configuración del wp-config.

Solucionable añadiendo esto en wp-config.php
/** ajuste de memoria disponible */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M');