Website offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm808

Reaction score
i am getting this error. i didn't do anything to the website it just randomly happened today is the server down?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@flashvault.x10hosting.com

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

* The IP address has changed.
* There has been a server misconfiguration.
* The site may have been moved to a different server.

If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Is this error showing up on your http://flashvault.x10hosting.com/ site? I currently see a fully working site on that URL, suggesting that the error is in your browser: try clearing your browser's DNS and page cache or try a different browser.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
There are some issues with one of the servers at the moment. Admin are aware of the issue, and it should be fixed soon :).

dtm808

Reaction score
ok thanks it works on IE9 but not firefox strange. oh well.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
To fix that, do a hard cache clear and a hard reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.