Website on test!

fehmida_aysha

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I invite everyone to review my website and send me your feedbacks. The website is on test until the database is filled up with all the hotels in Mauritius.

The website http://hotelsplus.exofire.net is a fruit of my final year project.

Please note that this website works best on internet explorer 7.0. Due to the use of CSS for the display of the html elements, we don't get a nice view of the display with firefox or opera.

I hope I can count on you all to at least to browse through the website however your feedbacks will surely help :)

Thanks in advance,

-fehmida
PS: Thanks a lot for that superb web hosting!!THUMBS UP ;)

D

dWhite

You should reconfigure your CSS to be compatible with major web browsers.

I use FireFox, and all the pages are fine except for this one:

fehmida_aysha

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Actually, I have surf a bit to see how to make the CSS codes compatible with major browsers. Well, some sites suggest to have different CSS for different browsers!
It will take me some time to write CSS for the other browsers as well, but for now, I need to complete the report for the university project.
I will do the CSS afterwards. Meanwhile, if anyone has a better suggestion than doing CSS for each browser, you are the most welcome.
Thanks,
Fehmida

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Opera web browser also does not display that page properly.

Also, I suggest adding an image to the header to make the page look more interresting.