Website only loading every third page refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotbot

Reaction score
Hi, my website is only loading about every three times I load the page or refresh my browser. This is what happens, but totally randomly:
1) I enter my domain name in the browser and hit enter. A "connection reset by server" error appears.
2) I enter my domain name in the browser and hit enter. It loads the directory listing successfully.
3) I enter my domain name in the browser and hit enter. I get a clean white page.

Most of the time I get a white page. I occasionally get a connection reset error, and rarely the directory listing loads successfully. When I load my fresh Zen Cart install in the "shop" directory, I get lots more white pages than working website pages.

I think this might be caused my something that is resetting my hosting account's connection at a certain interval, but don't trust my advice. Try loading http://dotbot.za.net/ yourself and refresh it a few times to see what I am talking about.

Please try to fix this, this site will mean a lot to me.

Thank you for any help, and great free hosting.
Raymond Botha

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems your server is on Stoli. Seems there is a problem with PHP there that is why you are getting blank pages.

dotbot

Reaction score
Seems your server is on Stoli. Seems there is a problem with PHP there that is why you are getting blank pages.

Okay, problem identified, so does anyone know when it will be fixed?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know when it will be fixed, but I am guessing it should be fixed when your page loads fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.