Website problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftaab4772

Reaction score
When I go to my website it shows the co.tv parking page. The URL of my website is http://mobileos.co.tv/ . All the DNS settings are correct but i stll get the co.tv parking page. Is this because of Starka DDoS attack or a problem of co.tv? If this is because of Starka DDoS attack, please move my website to another server.

I got this message a few hours ago
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Now I get the co.tv parking page when I visit the URL.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
"Retrieving DNS records for mobileos.co.tv...
Attempt to get a DNS server for mobileos.co.tv failed: mobileos.co.tv does not have any NS records"

Network-tools.com can't find any nameservers for the domain; opendns cache check shows a server starting in 174 which is an ip set x10hosting doesn't actually use.

Based off of that, I don't think it's actually something we can control - check with co.tv to ensure it actually -did- accept the changes, cause network-tools can't find any and openDNS is just showing the IP of the page-parked server. It's set up right here, but doesn't appear to be there. If needed, the nameservers are ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.

aftaab4772

Reaction score
Checked co.tv, they are maintaining their system. That might be the reason.

Thanks for replying.

EDIT: The website is working again.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Now i again get
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

But when I use Opera Turbo or a proxy, i get the co.tv parking page.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

can someone remove the addon and parked domain, symbianphones.co.tv
and subdomains, forum.symbianphones.co.tv and symbianphones.symbianphones.x10.mx from my account.
I removed them from Cpanel but i still see them in the Hosting Account Management page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.