Website Server Down Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

gneeli

Reaction score
What's going on? Why are you not solving the problem and there is no update for today on status.x10hosting.com Please do something cuz I'm loosing a lot of money. I got a lot of business to do. :mad:

gneeli

Reaction score
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ********.x10.mx.

Why me...!!!

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

http://status.x10hosting.com/ last received an update earlier today. If your account is on Boru, that server is currently having some trouble serving webpages and is being worked on.

gneeli

Reaction score
But I can access my control and my files. My SQL server is online and working but I can't access my website.

Last edited:

sunkensu

Reaction score
is the same on my problem..i can access my cp but cant access on site...

dusmar93

Reaction score
Starka Is having hte same issue. I can get to Cpanel, MySQL is online, but no web access. I can't get to my files via my FTP client. That's been going on since last week. Maybe that has something to do with what they are currently working on.

mypeel

Reaction score
My site is back up on Starka. When the CPanel came back, there were two separate folders for my domain. One had all the content and the other was empty. I copied all the content to the empty folder. I don't know if that's what fixed the problem or if the hosts did. But my FTP still shows an empty directory, for which I have filed a support ticket. Don't know if this can help any of you.

gneeli

Reaction score
Stoli is up now but why it is very slow?? Will that be slow forever or what??

Status
Not open for further replies.