Website Slowness and Offline Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryku650

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm a little bit annoyed with the overall slowness and all of the offline issues that are associated with my free account and am probably going to switch over to paid. I do have a question though, are the free servers usually under this much strain that they are slow or need to go under for maintenance? Back three years ago when I first joined, everything on the free platform was limited, but it was still excellent service and rarely any downtime as far as I can remember. Did I come back to x10hosting.com at a bad time where all the servers are constantly down?

Thank you for your time.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not normal, stoli was having troubles earlier and got fixed, it apparently broke itself again along with chopin.

Free's usually under -some- stress just because it's got a lot of users on it, but it's not normal for it to completely lock up and shut down like this.

ryku650

Reaction score
You said that the free servers are always under some type of strain due to the large amount of users on it, would it be safe to assume that the paid servers are up most of the time and are also fairly speedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.