Website specified does not exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedwardvonhagan21

Reaction score
i made my account and it said everything was set up so i then went on to start making my website and i installed some of the apps from the Softaculous bit in cpanel and when i clicked on the links they gave i kept getting 404 error and now i am getting website specified does not exist when i try and visit my website. the domain i registered was terminaonline.x10.bz. i tried changing my main domain and that didn't do anything still says it doesn't exist

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The co.cc domain you changed it to has to be registered first and then the nameservers set to x10hosting. co.cc is not part of x10hosting.

The system takes time to digest changes. Every time you make another change, it has to start over from scratch.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want that co.cc domain, go to co.cc , register it (most all names are free) , point the DNS to the nameservers ns1.x10hosting.com ns2.x10hosting.com . It will take 24-48 hrs for the DNS system to fully update.

hedwardvonhagan21

Reaction score
i do apologise i thought i was logged into the correct account the forum account with the issue is games.ckgames40

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Due to privacy concerns, you'll need to login to that forum account and submit a new support request about the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.