Website Suspension Request - Process Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppin27

Reaction score
'Hosting Unsuspension submitted September 7 at 8:03 am
action status: Process wait
information:Unsuspension of your hosting account.'
And I'm able to update it with a button but it never says unsuspended.
Also if I try login in my account on here:https://boru.x10hosting.com:2083/login/. I get 'Login Attempt Failed!' and I am defiantly using the right password and username.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Yes. Sometimes things take time.

poppin27

Reaction score
Yes. Sometimes things take time.
Ok, I understand things take time. But what I think is the job was done incorrectly on accident. Because look My site can't access any MYSQL databases from my cpanel account. I also can NOT log into my cpanel with my correct password. And which I have tried changing and re-login in and that didn't work.
Here's a Pic of the error trying to access databases.
sg1r8n.png

Also here's my 'Open Actions'
znx4dt.png

For the longest time the first action was on 'Process Wait'.
So pretty much my site's HTML Pages are accessible and none of my databases are accessible. I think my Cpanel account is still suspended and not restored. But I don't know, just a guess. It may have to be restored. But it's like I don't have my account anymore only my x10 one. But in account control I have an hosting account.
Please help. I have probably lost all my users. :[

Last edited:

poppin27

Reaction score
Dose anybody have a clue? If the admins try to log into my Cpanel account it won't work. They need to unsuspend my cpanel account. My site can't access my databases. Are you guys completely oblivious to what I say?

Status
Not open for further replies.