Website timing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

flag tff

Reaction score
Is there any reason why my website has been timing out lately?

It makes it hard when I'm trying to configure my forum and for members to read the threads.

Cheers.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Your website is showing a white page when I try to visit it. Did something break? Otherwise, I'm not aware of any issues with Cossacks at the moment. Normally those random time outs don't last too long. Typically involves higher than usual load on the server or Apache restarting to allow for new accounts to start working.

Last edited:

flag tff

Reaction score
Your website is showing a white page when I try to visit it. Did something break? Otherwise, I'm not aware of any issues with Cossacks at the moment. Normally those random time outs don't last too long. Typically involves higher than usual load on the server or Apache restarting to allow for new accounts to start working.

Ahh. No website, just a forum.

http://thefirstfleet.x10hosting.com/forum/

By the way yes I know I can make a redirect but I don't want to at the moment in case I have other plans for that page.

It was fine for a while and now the time outs are more regular. Is there any way to avoid or fix them?

Also is there any reason why my cpanel isn't loading fully? it seems to be taking forever to load..

Last edited:

normita

Reaction score
Yes, my website is also timing out, and im going :nuts: to configure it...

Status
Not open for further replies.