Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir.mark199420

Reaction score
Can someone activate cpcheatingclub.x10.bz for me and give the FTP settings etc, I want work on the website!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't have a hosting account attached to your forum account, and a search for that domain name doesn't have any results. When was the last time you saw your account online, and what was your cPanel username?

sir.mark199420

Reaction score
You don't have a hosting account attached to your forum account, and a search for that domain name doesn't have any results. When was the last time you saw your account online, and what was your cPanel username?

I don't know.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Without the cPanel username, I'm not able to search any further for your site. If it was in a previous suspended state for at least 14 days without resolution, then it was permanently deleted from the system. Feel free to sign-up for a hosting account again through your account panel.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It appears to be a newly-created account according to this thread. The actual hosting account may not have been created yet -- these things can sometimes take a little bit of time, especially during a server upgrade cycle.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Even if it was a newly created account, it appears that it didn't go through. The email is confirmed, but there is no pending hosting account listed. Since it was 4 whole days ago, something probably went wrong as this is beyond the normal 72 hour maximum wait that's recommended even during slow processing. It should be showing the hosting as pending, but there is none.

Status
Not open for further replies.