Website's Backup ??--Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek66ster

Reaction score
Hey,
How do I backup my website (MYSQL & all my public_html folder)? I dont want to use R1Soft Restore Backups. Any other way to do so? Its urgent..Please help!!>:):nuts:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hey,
How do I backup my website (MYSQL & all my public_html folder)? I dont want to use R1Soft Restore Backups. Any other way to do so? Its urgent..Please help!!>:):nuts:

Hi abhishek66ster,

If you want to take a backup of your files, you can go to your cPanel's File Manager and select the files you want to take a backup of. Compress them and download the archive file. Use phpMyAdmin to take backups of your databases.

- Adam

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
For public_html using filemanager select all in public_html and compress and download.

For mysql goto phpmyadmin and then select export. and select save to file.

Adam you beat me. :)

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If site has a lot of files, you might want to compress by subdirectory to avoid tying up resources.
Same with MySQL backups. Do a couple of tables at a time if your db is huge.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hey,

Hi abhishek66ster,

Now that you have been given clear answers to your original question, and because this thread has not received a response in over 48 hours, I am going to close it to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support request if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.