Websites down: Once again it is HTTP 500 Internal Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanst

Reaction score
Websites down is common issue here. It makes users extremely disappointed, disheartened and anxious. Please resolve this issue permanently. I love this hosting service if it provide 100 percent uptime.
My websites are down again for more than 12 hours. Once again it is HTTP 500 Internal Error. Once again this happened automatically without changing any
configuration.

Last edited:

btfog

Reaction score
again they have been updating servers... give these guys a break... it is no cheap to have these servers, and you get it for free

Perhaps you should browse the forums during the downtime????

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Websites down is common issue here. It makes users extremely disappointed, disheartened and anxious. Please resolve this issue permanently. I love this hosting service if it provide 100 percent uptime.

Paid accounts are guaranteed 99% uptime here, which is better than a free account.

bryanst

Reaction score
Are you sure they are updating their servers? No host update servers as often. I understand that free hosting is blessing but they ensure uptime for free users. Instead we could have placed x10hosting banner to be equivalent to paid members. Sites are still down. I hope update will complete soon.

sclewin7

Reaction score
Instead we could have placed x10hosting banner to be equivalent to paid members.
Banners are not enough to match paid members. They make about 20 cents off 1000 impressions, that is not even close to the few dollars a month paid members pay.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you sure they are updating their servers? No host update servers as often. I understand that free hosting is blessing but they ensure uptime for free users. Instead we could have placed x10hosting banner to be equivalent to paid members. Sites are still down. I hope update will complete soon.

Well they say that they are doing updates and server moves, so what do you know that makes that a false statement? You're making a lot of assumptions here that are not what x10hosting advertises. x10hosting advertises 99% uptime. Why are you demanding 100% uptime? When it comes to free, nothing is going to stay the same, you know? If you want better uptime, then get a paid account. Your assumption that paid accounts and free accounts are the same is apparently a huge misunderstanding.

bryanst

Reaction score
Well they say that they are doing updates and server moves, so what do you know that makes that a false statement? You're making a lot of assumptions here that are not what x10hosting advertises. x10hosting advertises 99% uptime. Why are you demanding 100% uptime? When it comes to free, nothing is going to stay the same, you know? If you want better uptime, then get a paid account. Your assumption that paid accounts and free accounts are the same is apparently a huge misunderstanding.
Please make it clear to yourself that I am by no means against x10hosting neither I assume that they will give false statement. Why they will. I am thankful to x10hosting for providing best free hosting. Just I indicated that down time frequency is increasing. What is difference in 99 percent or 100 percent uptime? I just exaggerated a little by writing it 100 percent. They promise 99 percent uptime for free users but actual uptime was much less. How one can assume that paid and free accounts are same?
I am just trying to make things better for free users. You can read views of many other free users.

Status
Not open for further replies.