WEBSOCKETS, The future is now.

rkalhans

Reaction score
Mozilla's projects on WebSockets is in progress and will be released soon, most probably with a stable release of Firefox 3.7 or 3.8. This will revolutionize our understanding of real-time applications like online chat systems on web-browsers and other relatime systems,
Read more at URBAN ARTIST

Do post in ur comments there for further queries.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there some programming problem you want help with, or do you just want to post the url to your blog?

rkalhans

Reaction score
hey I am sorry if this is not the way, but if ppl will start programming then only they will need an help if a problem arises, on n the post I have already posted code snippets that will help people to start using websockets.
I there is ne problem with this thread I would remove this thread.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
This certainly isn't the appropriate forum. The tutorials forum might be, if you have a how-to. Failing that, there's the "Off Topic" and "Computers & Technology" forums. Each forum should have a sticky specifying what topics are appropriate; read them before posting, otherwise you risk getting your post marked as spam or advertising.

Last edited:

rkalhans

Reaction score
thanks for pointing it out
I would be glad to shift this thread there
but I could not find a delete thread option, guess i dont have privilege to remove thread, I would therefore suggest someone to remove this.