WeDoPvP - Please review

Iknowyou

Reaction score
WeDoPvP <--Click here :D

I've just finished, well more or less, making this website. It's lacking content at the moment but that will come later.

It's a gaming site that focuses on the PvP aspects of MMO, RPG and FPS. Also by hovering on the "Social" button then clicking on "Activity" from the drop down menu, you can see this site also has some social networking function which gives user interaction, hopefully. I chose this social function over forum purely for the site's purposes, even though the purposes haven't been fully defined as of yet.

Also thinking if I should make a clan based on this site that will reach multiple PvP games.

Please tell me what you think guys, cheers!

Last edited:

eggo9432

Reaction score
The site looks nice but I think that the logo is too big. I would get rid of the shadow effect to shrink its size. The site looks really good, keep it up!

omg88

Reaction score
Nice gaming site.. Like the theme you are using... Except this

The site looks nice but I think that the logo is too big. I would get rid of the shadow effect to shrink its size. The site looks really good, keep it up!

Otherwise I think you did a rather good job! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Iknowyou

Reaction score
Nice gaming site.. Like the theme you are using... Except this

Otherwise I think you did a rather good job! :biggrin:

Cheers man, I actually used the same theme as ur site, Arras, except I modified the CSS and stuff.

rtzon

Prime Account
Reaction score
I personally think it looks fine, the logo fits well with the rest of the page!