Weekly Raffle ?

manzoor

Reaction score
How about a Weekly Raffle, you pay the entry credits and a staff member probably Corey, pull the number and post the winner's number ?

This way people who don't have any skills can earn credits ;)

But there should be some rules to avoid abuse the one I think are as follows. If you think you have a good rule to avoid abuse please post.

1. Entrant must have +50 posts to be eligible to join the raffle, this should be applied at all costs so that we won't have cheaters having multiple accounts joining the raffle.
2. Its up to the staff to how to choose the winner or pull the number.

Tell me what do you think about it ?

Regards

Last edited:

naresh

Reaction score
Manzoor ,
its really good idea ,
although I am newbie here but loves to be around here and learning the net and this forum is really helping me in big way ,
thanks all for your kind support,
naresh

manzoor

Reaction score
This is NOT his "brilliant" idea. I posted this when I only had seven posts to my name. Look:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/33305-jackpot-contest.html

Look at the date. There were NO cases of that before on x10Hosting.

Well no one is going to pay you credits because you are new and you can cheat.

I'm sure you know what happened to WoWChat's Weekly Raffle, every one can do the same thing so no one will be trusting each other except Corey or a trusty staff member :biggrin:

And this is a good Idea !

naresh

Reaction score
well unless u have patented ur ideas no one can claim it,
jst joking friends,
but any good ideas should be appreciated from whereever it comes and some ideas are good at particular time and the value of that will be known when someone rediscover it ,
history has many such examples,
cheers !