weird error

xadrieth

Reaction score
I was writing this application for a website I got to (it's a CMS script).

Well, I'm finalizing it.

I uploaded the files to my site after having it on a test server (no errors).

Then after accessing the Admin CP with it i got this error at the bottom of it:

Code:
Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

It never appeared when it was on the test server (was using XAMPP), and just tested it in WAMP and it works fine.

And this error was also appearing when i tried to use phpQuickAdmin.

I think that this might be a server problem if any because this script was working well yesterday and so was phpQuickAdmin.

I'm on Lotus BTW.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
File a support ticket and mention that the /tmp or one of the hard drives is full - this was the cause recently for what looks like the -exact- same error for other users, dunno if it was on Lotus or one of the other servers though.

You are 100% correct though - it's not your script, the hdd's full and it can't save any data on the server, including saved session variables/information.

Edit: Yup, was a different server last time: http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-to...-14-09-news-thread-response-2.html#post550017 Last time it was Chopin, seems Lotus got a bit crowded this round now :)

Last edited:

xadrieth

Reaction score
Yea, the issue is resolved.

If i come across this again, I'll be sure submit a ticket. (and i'm glad CPanel is back).