weird storys

haslam1

Reaction score
weird storys
i say a story and then someone qoutes the last person and adds a story untill we have the bigest post

ill start-
i heard that if you type google into google the world will implode then explode again

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
weird storys
i say a story and then someone qoutes the last person and adds a story untill we have the bigest post

ill start-
i heard that if you type google into google the world will implode then explode again
that weird story is to weird for me to comprehend, thus leaving me unable to continue this thread at the moment.

Steeevoe

Reaction score
I heard that if you are in a lift and it suddenly breaks like in the films, that if you jump just before you get to the bottom you survive even 100ft drops even if you are not one of the actors (that always survive anyway)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I once saw a tv show in which someone tested that theory with a falling elevator and a spring loading plastic dummy. It didn't work.

mattura

Reaction score
My auntie turned into a puma, but the moment she ate some cucumber, she turned back into a human again...

zen-r

Reaction score
Here's one you'll never believe ;

X10 hosting, it's servers, forums & support all ran faultlessly, without interruption for a whole week! ;)

Steeevoe

Reaction score
I heard if you kick a money tree, lots of gold bars fall from the sky but they hit you on the head and kill you so you never get to use it, :(

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
zen-r, I can't comprehend that story.