Weird SUHOSIN issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisling

Reaction score
I have two SMF boards hosted on my account, one of them's been working great since I upgraded to PHP Intermediate, the other one was working fine until now, when I changed the domain's configuration and now it displays:

Code:
Fatal error:  SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/aisling/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1726) : eval()'d code on line 1726

any ideas?

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
When you change/add a domain, it either creates a new VirtualHost block/section or changes the current one in Apache's configuration file.

The PHP system that we have set up modifies these VirtualHost sections in Apache's configuration file. When a domain is added or modified, the VirtualHost section for that domain will not have these modifications until a certain script runs and updates it. This script that I'm talking about is what does the actual changing of PHP versions and it runs on an hourly cron job.

So anyway, it will update within an three hours. Usually within a single hour, but at times the script falls behind.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please re-open if this doesn't start working for you.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.