Weird suspension error

Status
Not open for further replies.

taha116

Reaction score
Firstly ive just been suspended and I dont know why, it cant be for resources or not loging in as i make sure to log in oaccasionaly with my actual forum account connected to my site.

I dont think i broke any rules either. Im preaty sure of it.

Why dont I know why i was suspended
Everytime i load my site it takes me to this url http://x10lotus.x10hosting.com/suspended.page/ and then gives me the connection interupted error.

My account is actually excel123 Thank you Staff for helping me out
Edit:
Never mind i read another post like this and im preaty sure its due to changes in the server so consider this a bug report or something like that. Umm... how do i close...

Last edited:

TomyVk

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Apparently due to an abuse of resources as per latest announcement. I find it hard to believe that what is a simple forum is so greedy, but I will double-check that if/when my account is unsuspended.

Funny thing is, the forum has hardly been used the past few days due to a long period of extended downtime due to an SQL error (code 28 - insufficent storage space) making it impossible to read, reply, or create new posts.

taha116

Reaction score
I know im 105% sure its due to server changes, your problems and mine will come to an end soon. I am sitting so tight my arms and legs cant move. I did not expect the impact of this move to be so huge. I love x10 but this is starting to get ridiculous. Dont know what i will do about it though:(

Last edited:

TomyVk

Reaction score
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3

Would be nice if this part were true...

mmsviamail

Reaction score
I would like to understand how to do it. Nor can I control the script. Apart from that I have a fairly simple script, and a day I removed all the cronjobs. As you may have used too much memory or processor?

zen-r

Reaction score

So what happens when you guys log in to the Account panel? ; http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

Are you finding & clicking on the unsuspension request?

Isn't it there, isn't it working, or is there some other problem with unsuspending yourself?

(and don't forget to sort your site out before doing the unsuspension, or I guess it will just happen again!)

Evan1

Reaction score
Same deal. I've been suspended twice now, haven't been on much either, and when I sign into the panel to request an unsuspension, it says:

A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily.
The error code provided is: Unknown

Tried this a few times now

zen-r

Reaction score
I think everyone is getting all sorts of fatal errors at the moment. I've just started getting them trying to log into the Account panel. I expect it will get fixed soon.

P.S. I'm on Stoli.

Last edited:

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
Even my site on lotus server got suspended for high CPU usage. I somehow managed to click on the unsuspension button in my account control panel after which I got

A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily.
The error code provided is: Unknown

taha116

Reaction score
Why take this thread so far, i said it, its an issue with the server and its gona be solved. May take forever but itl get solved

zen-r

Reaction score
What should we do now.

Wait till it's fixed!

There is now an official thread for people who were suspended by the resource monitor and don't feel they should have been ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/98870-suspension-high-usage.html

(Note: that thread was started before it became "official".)

If you'd like to post there, please include what you were doing when you were suspended.

For details, see Corey's new Announcement Thread ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98910-high-resource-usage.html

< Can a Mod please close this thread now? >

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.