Welcome to CareerBridge... Invitation for all x10 members !!!

careerbridge

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of knowledge sharing.... !!
The ultimate students community web site...
img_people.jpg
"When you try to make something your own, you will see that it is very difficult to get the necessary informations you need. But if one of your friend is good in that particular topic and he/she is ready to help you out, the matter becomes simpler and more perfect."

CareerBridge also aims what just mentioned. There will be someone-else who did your work before and it is sure that he/she can help you. When we are in an online community, our reaches are too wide, our friends are enormous and that makes us more strong.

Join the community and get connected to many who are in a similar way that we are proceeding. We can discuss about anything in this universe. We can read articles and other topics submitted by our friends and can comment on it. It not only helps us to get more knowledge, but also helps the author to improve his work.

Are you interested ?? then join our community....

CareerBridge.coz.in or CRB.coz.in is actualy a website driven by engineering students VJCET (India). We have 60+ members and more than 80 topics on the site. If you join, we can assure that you will find it useful...

Jim Jose
CRB Admin

careerbridge

Reaction score
I invites all kinds of feedbacks and criticisms about the site's design and construction from all of you.... Thanks

careerbridge

Reaction score
Thanks to swirly and Samuel Walker for registering... I offer CRB Developer title for all those from x10 !!

Those who registered, if have an interest in learning php.... please don't miss the topic >> Learn PHP... It is easy !! It is realy easy if you get that topic.... :) If you have some prev experience with c or cpp, it will take less than an hour to master it !!!

Thanks,

Last edited:

Cynical

Reaction score
A few suggestions:
  1. Don't have every page open in a new window from the navigation bar.
  2. Spell/Grammer check on the homepage; A site that is designed to educate should be of proper english :).
Other than that, it seems like a nice site, very well designed.

careerbridge

Reaction score
Cynical said:
A few suggestions:
  1. Don't have every page open in a new window from the navigation bar.
  2. Spell/Grammer check on the homepage; A site that is designed to educate should be of proper english :).
Other than that, it seems like a nice site, very well designed.

Thx for the suggestions....
1) I just noticed it... I think you are using opera !! For all other (IE, Firefox, Netscape) loads it on the same page. I will correct it soon.
2) Oooooops, let me take a look !!;)

------------------------

Ok, I just changed the site attributes... now you can view our topics without login into the account. But to cooment on submissions, you need a membership !!

Last edited: