What are mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
Hi there.

Since I'm still a noob here. I would like to ask. You said when I get unsuspended I have to remove a mod that's really causing me to use High server resource. What are mods?

BTW I've just created another ticket at your request so you can go look at it and respond.

Thanks

Crazyharp81602

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
A mod is basically something that will add, remove, or enhance the functionality or look of a piece of software. That's all it really is.

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
It's just like the normal webpage I've load up which I know for sure that's what causing my account to get suspended. I'm totally sorry I loaded up the normal webpages on this site. I never knew they'll suck up all the server resource here on this site until now. I never had problems like this before until I load up the normal webpage on this site thus leading me to now know for sure what's really causing my account to get suspended. If I would've known the webpage is going to do that I would've never loaded it up in the first place. Since I know now for certain what's really causing my account to get suspended, the very first thing I'll do when I get unsuspended is get rid of that webpage pronto! Then think twice before I load up anything like that again.

BTW, Did you saw my ticket, yet?

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not a staff member, so no lol. The actual staff members will see it and should reply to it shortly. I don't know how the system entirely works since I've never had to use it yet.

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
The actual staff members will see it and should reply to it shortly.

I hope so. I've fixed that ticket to make real clear that I need help to get unsuspended so I can get rid of those mods.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Smith, you can view tickets that are public. Only Staff can view Private tickets though.
(Just click Helpcenter at the top and you'll find out ;) )

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
in that term, mods are modules - eg addons to a content management system or forum.. mods in terms of the forum would be the moderators.

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
YES! FINALLY! I'VE GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK! Thank you! Thank you! It's about time!! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.