What are you going to be when you graduate high school?

kevin1gamer

Reaction score
It is said that most people have atleast 5-6 occupations throughout the course of their life, what do you want to spend your life on, or are considering? I'm considering the following:

video game designer
I've already created a video game, a Star Trek fan-game, perhaps you've heard of it, Star Trek Universe, it won several awards, including a 2009 GOTY.

author
I semi-enjoy writing, I once wrote a short story that man claimed was "fantastic" and "the best story they ever read", however, right before I finished writing the last few pages, I stopped due to personal reasons, and never picked it back up.

member of the press
Technically I'm already a member of the press, because I write for Lyoko Haven and the Northwest News Network. I also do freelance video game reviews. However, I'm considering going career.

astronaut
Space has always fascinated me. I am still holding out for us having first-contact some-day.

Special Weapons And Tactics
I'm considering being a member of SWAT.

high school teacher
What better way to pass-on my ideas to America's future, than by becoming one of the people who mentors them.

7th-8th grade teacher
This goes along with my desire to teach high school students.

United States Armed Forces
Possibly any division of the United States Armed Forces.

lawyer
I'm good at debating, and I'm even better at winning debates.

SCUBA diver
I'm currently working on becoming a certified diver, once I get my diving certificate, I may become a diving instructor, or go career.

politician
"Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!" -Obi Wan
"From my point of view the Jedi are evil!" -Anakin

an agent of the Central Intelligence Agency
Like James Bond, but not.

diplomat or ambassador
A diplomat or ambassador.

entrepreneur
I'm already an entrepreneur, with my revolutionary websites: Lyoko Haven, Teen Hot Spot, United Gamers Alliance, Universal Gaming League, and the Zombieland Forums.

monk
I never even read the Bible, or really actively attended church (unless 602 back in 7th and 8th grade counts) but still, it may be interesting.

priyaa161

Reaction score
don't have much talent like you but can become engineer or go for business. I was having the chance of going in medical field but when I see blood or injection of syringe in anybody's body, my head starts spinning.