Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Stay Fly ft. Slim Thug, Trick Daddy and Project Pat (Remix) by Three 6 Mafia

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
So that's the link to x10 Radio! x10 should consider going onto one of the PSP Radio Station apps for the PSP, that way I can listen to their station from my handheld when I'm working on the lawn :p

Right now I am listening to "Lazy Generation" by the F-Ups.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
So that's the link to x10 Radio! x10 should consider going onto one of the PSP Radio Station apps for the PSP, that way I can listen to their station from my handheld when I'm working on the lawn :p

Right now I am listening to "Lazy Generation" by the F-Ups.
I must agree that does sound good to make the radio PSP friendly.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It could be made. It's only 192k music, and the PSP can handle anything up to 800kbit I believe for streaming. After all, the PSP does have a web browser, and requests and things can still be made to the site for songs. As for Radio, all they need to do is look around or make their own PSP music player for the Internet Radio section in the Network tab, and we could easilly listen to x10 right over PSPs. I take my PSP on a lot of trips, and many of the places I go to have WiFi, and when I'm not using my laptop/bothered to get my laptop, I'll use my PSP.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
They need to update the PSP and make it more mod friendly. For example a calender and better browser.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Currently listening to: The hum from the fan on my laptop, cars rushing by, the TV and my voices.

Pills1221

Reaction score
i listen to a LOT of music lol i have about 1000 songs so i have a lot to listen to. i am curently listening to mozart lol just kidding im listening to daddy yankee :)

Pills1221

Reaction score
uea i only have 1000 songs. i would have more but i dont like taht many songs that come out now....