What are your favourite bands?

randomize

Reaction score
Hey guys,

What are your favourite bands?

Just a few of mine are:

Queen, Iron Maiden, SOAD, Black Sabbath....

I know they are old bands, but they are cool!

Favourite are in bold...

Post yours here!
Regards,
Randomize

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
AC DC, Aerosmith, Bad Company, Billy Joel, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Bachman Turner Overdrive (BTO), Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR), Chicago, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Doobie Brothers, Eric Clapton, Five Man Electrical Band, Foreigner, Golden Earring, Humble Pie, J. Geils Band, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Journey, Kansas, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mountain, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rick Derringer, Styx, Sweet, Ten Years After, The Beatles, The Cars, The Cowsills, The Doors, The Eagles, The Grass Roots, The Guess Who, The Hollies, The Kinks, The Moody Blues, The Rolling Stones, The Scorpions, The Sonics, The Turtles, The Who, The Zombies, Thin Lizzy, Tom Petty, Van Halen, ZZ Top

Bold = favorites

As you can see I love music from the 60s-early 80s

swirly

Reaction score
puddle of mud, ac dc, staind, fuel, disturbed, gym class heroes, my chemical romance, BUCK CHERRY!!, hawthorne heights, shinedown, and more that i just cant think of right now.

XColl

Reaction score
Disturbed, Metallica, Korn, Cradle of Filth, and Coheed and Cambria.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Poison The Well, Norma Jean, In Flames, Scars Of Tomorrow, It Dies Today, Bury Your Dead, Capital Tragedy, A Perfect Circle, Deftones, If Hope Dies, Chevelle, Heavan Shall Burn, From A Second Story Window, Uhh..

I think that's about it for now.. :)

I <3 Metal\Hardcore Rock. WOO.

randomize

Reaction score
Bryon, I have never heard none of those bands!

Where the hell you get em from?

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
randomize said:

Same.

Anyways: Betales, Red Hot CHili Peppers... and more.

nightscream

Reaction score
Rise against, No use for a name, Lagwagon, Nickelback, Nailpin, RHCP(red hot...)

those are mine

Hayloe

Reaction score
System of a Down, TOOL, A Perfect Circle, Lacuna Coil, Slipknot, Korn, RHCP, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Stone Sour, 30 Seconds to Mars, Disturbed, Nickelback, Alien Ant Farm, Dynamite Hack.

Cynical

Reaction score
I'm not going to list all of my favorites, but here are my favorite favorites:

Pink Floyd, Beatles, Queen, Iron Maiden, Yngwie Malmsteen (and +Rising Force), Dio, Jimi Hendrix (Experience), Rage Against the Machine, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Briggs, and of course the might Zep.

Aye... the list goes on.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score

SEÑOR said:

I usually find out about new bands from Liz.. (My sister :))

Uhh.. She's into metal and hardcore rock like I am, only more.

alisonandre

Reaction score
i've seen some pretty cool bands on these postings: my favs =
Alice In Chains, Blind Melon, Chevelle, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, NIN, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Korn, Faith No More, Guns N Roses, STP, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mother Love Bone, Mad Season....

to name a few

catz154

Reaction score
Kutless, Aaron Shust, Switchfoot, Casting Crowns, Third Day, Skillet, Superchick, Jeremy Camp, Newsboys, Toby Mac, Hawk Nelson, Reliant K, and so many more, but my mind went blank I like Rock.
Bold are the most favorite!:cool:

withambition

Reaction score
My all-time favorite band is probably the Beatles. However, I also enjoy Motion City Soundtrack, The Strokes, Wilco, Phantom Planet, Some One Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, Tokyo Police Club, and a ton of other stuff.

mbstorms

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here :p

Favorite bands? I have many, but here's a few you guys may know: Children of Bodom, Megadeth, Metallica, and In Flames

I saw COB , In Flames, and Megadeth in concert (Gigantour 2008) a few weeks ago. All I can say is that they are sweet!

Last edited:

intertec

Reaction score
The living end! New Australian rock band. Soon they will be famous. You can chekc their music on youtube or myspace.