What browser do u use mostly?

What browser do u use mostly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud2se

Reaction score
Do you like what the web can make if the browser do good too?

Give a poll about it!

srad209

Reaction score
im sory it's my sister,so how are you?i just went in my bedroom when i see my sister touching the computer.im really sory for what she did!

srad209

Reaction score
im so very sorry because i am so nauty girl
1032365nt9ju.th.png

Energritz

Reaction score
Mozilla Firefox, IE is easily prone to ActiveX controls as such downloads and modifies the browser without the user really knowing whats going on

Tails07

Reaction score
I mainly use Mozilla Firefox for browsing the internet. But I also use Internet Explorer for testing my website, and making sure in works in the most common browsers. Also Internet Explorer is often targeted by hackers so it's a bit safer using Firefox.

Last edited:

monky91

Reaction score
I use Firefox, as it is reviewed as the best website explorer in the world, and it's the only browser that can beat IE. Furthermore, it has more add-ons and can load one site faster than others browsers.

Cubeform

Reaction score
Netscape? What's Netscape?

I use Firefox. Anything's better than Internet Explorer. The only thing bad about it is that it uses more memory than Opera.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I manily use firfox due to the fact that its fast, relible, tabbed browseing and supports a lot of OS..so if im using linux i use FF

djyox

Reaction score
It took me a little bit to get used to firefox coming from IE.... But now I hate it when I have to use IE at work....

Tastypoo

Reaction score
djyox said:
It took me a little bit to get used to firefox coming from IE.... But now I hate it when I have to use IE at work....

Then download Firefox at work too.

----------------------------------

I generally use Firefox, but occasionally I'll use IE if I go to a site where it doesn't load in Firefox. The main reason I switched was because I'd always have like 20 different IE browsers open, but with Firefox I can easily keep it in tabs, and instead of opening up IE and then copy and pasting the URL, I can just CTRL+Click with Firefox.

cloud2se

Reaction score
I just found another browser the Opera its also cool and safe more features than firefox and has ad free! Try it!

cloud2se

Reaction score
Tastypoo said:
Then download Firefox at work too.

----------------------------------

I generally use Firefox, but occasionally I'll use IE if I go to a site where it doesn't load in Firefox. The main reason I switched was because I'd always have like 20 different IE browsers open, but with Firefox I can easily keep it in tabs, and instead of opening up IE and then copy and pasting the URL, I can just CTRL+Click with Firefox.

I try to download and its not fast enogh for me I often use Internet Explorer for direct downloading cause I use a Download Manager!

Trubl3z

Reaction score
i personally use Mozilla Firefox due to the fact that most dangerous javascript doesn't work in firefox. Internet explore is to vulnerable and hackers can easly steal your accounts from major sites. Internet explore still have a phissing problem. Theres a script where an attacker can easily create a site that looks exactly like the sites like myspace,yahoo mail, hot mail, gmail, rapidshare, and etc have a legit URL, but the site its self is made by the attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.