What can i feel about x10 hosting

rtwickramarachchi42

Reaction score
This is a feedback from the deepest of my heart and i guess all of x10hosting users will agree with me if i say "This is the world's best free web hosting site".

I have seen this main key factors in special:

1.easy access to cpanel and speed in connecting
2.No unnecessary advertisements anywhere on my site.(its a great relief)
3.A good place to study web related things for undergraduates like me.

bobycv

Reaction score
Yes I agree with you but there are limitations to the free hosting aswell.
Speed is up but there is limit on CPU usage.CPU usage is strictly monitored here much more than in other free hosters.So If you use any thing other than a simple wordpress blog(except some extensions) you may be suspended due to high cpu usage.

This is there to be but X10 support is highly active and nice speaking people.This is what I find from many support requests put in here.

To conclude,X10 hosting has put limitations in such a way that they are to hurt those big website guys but not starters.
If you get more traffic ==> more cpu usage ==> autosuspension every hour==> you loose traffic

Funny isn't it?

nandifamily

Reaction score
Not really buddy, big website guys really dont get suspended. Its because of the badly designed nature of plugins that causes this. Most plugin designers think the client's server is going to run their plugin only.

I have a wordpress blog with 10 plugins activated to catch spam and update facebook statuses and I have never been suspended, really!

You need to know which plugins to use and which not.

muntda

Reaction score
it is the best free webhost indeed !

[ cpanel like premium one + smtp enabled + domain add-on + parked domain add-on ... ] !!

thanx alot x10hosting.com

Last edited: