What car do you drive if any, post some pictures.

MSchumacher1

Reaction score
If you drive what car do you own post some pictures and a little bit about it and hey if you dont drive what car do you want when you do.

I'll start...

I drive a Toyota Supra RZ 3.0L twin turbo manual, i paid £8000 for it and i love it, the insurance is quite high though but hey... and no im not rich i saved for years for it :biggrin:

It has 325bhp and does 0-60mph in 4.6 seconds and has a top speed of 155mph.

Attachments

• My Supra1.jpg
    My Supra1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 33
  • My Supra2.jpg
    My Supra2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 38
  • My Supra6.jpg
    My Supra6.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 34
  • My Supra8.jpg
    My Supra8.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 31

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If I could drive any cars it would be a Nissan Skyline R34

Here are some specs:

ENGINE TYPE TWIN TURBO, INLINE 6 (RB26DETT)
ENGINE LAYOUT FRONT ENGINE 4WD
LENGTH 181"
WIDTH 70"
WHEELBASE 104.7"
WEIGHT 3432 LB.
TURN RADIUS 18.5'
FUEL CAPACITY 18 GALLONS
TRANSMISSION 6 SPEED MAN.
HORSEPOWER 308/6670 RPM
TORQUE 293/4400 RPM
0-60 MPH 5.2 SEC.
0-100 MPH 13 SEC.
REDLINE 8000 RPM

r34_blackbird.jpg

10th.jpg

34_5.jpg

34_1.jpg

34_2.jpg

34_4.jpg

Its fast if you ever say 2 Fast 2 Furious its at the beggining...with the blue underglow.

Edit My bad this is the car I would want to drive I read the title wrong because of how it was worded oh well.

Last edited:

MSchumacher1

Reaction score
yeah the skyline is one of my favourite's too but i've always loved the Supra, i had one of the old mk3's before i got my RZ

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Oh please, my car makes both of your cars pale in comparison:

4SA%20LX.JPG

Lol. Only temporary. Once I'm in college I should get this:

main-splash.jpg

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
Oh please, my car makes both of your cars pale in comparison:

4SA%20LX.JPG

Lol. Only temporary. Once I'm in college I should get this:

main-splash.jpg

lolz..i read the title wrong...i dnt have a car im not old enough...

MSchumacher1

Reaction score
lol ...yeah i was thinking about getting a turret gun mounted on my supra to blast the old people when they go slow in front of me:biggrin:

Ps BF2 on pc is wicked , you play much man??

Chris Z

Reaction score
here's basically my future car...well we have it already but i can't drive yet (legally :hahano:) and it's got like 275,000 miles on it, still runs strong though :D
1993%20Toyota%20Previa%20LE.jpg

the only difference between this one and mine is mine is a 1991 and this is a 93

MSchumacher1

Reaction score
hey bud a car is a car and you dont want anything to nice for your first car cos that way if you smash it up you wont be so bothered about it, as long as gets you where you wanna go then thats all that matters really and hey its a toyota so the miles dont mean **** it'll run forever ;)

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
that's right..toyota's are the best as far as i'm concerned we haven't had to make any major changes on this (i.e. engine replacement, trasnmission and such) i think the biggest thing we've had to do is replace the rear differential

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
MSchumacher1 said:
lol ...yeah i was thinking about getting a turret gun mounted on my supra to blast the old people when they go slow in front of me:biggrin:

Ps BF2 on pc is wicked , you play much man??

I accually saw a car like that on the street with built in territ gun. If i see it again ill record it with my phone:)

It dosnt shoot people though.

MSchumacher1

Reaction score
blong4life said:
I accually saw a car like that on the street with built in territ gun. If i see it again ill record it with my phone:)

It dosnt shoot people though.

lol id love to see it :lol:

MSchumacher1

Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
that's right..toyota's are the best as far as i'm concerned we haven't had to make any major changes on this (i.e. engine replacement, trasnmission and such) i think the biggest thing we've had to do is replace the rear differential

over here in the uk they have a motoring program called TopGear and they got a toyota hilux pick up truck and tried to kill it, they set fire to it, put it in the sea, drove it through a barn at 50 mph and then put it at the top of a high rise buliding that was being blown up to tear it down, blew up the building and then got a jcb to dig out the toyota and it was still running after all that and still drivable, i'll see if i can find some pics on the net it was amazing :lol:

beter still heres a video of it lol watch it its so funny
sorry the bit at the end of the link i posted b4 was shagged so heres a better copy in 2 parts

part 1 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRZzkrLSXj0&mode=related&search=

part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Fzrsf4G2I&mode=related&search=

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
MSchumacher1 said:
over here in the uk they have a motoring program called TopGear and they got a toyota hilux pick up truck and tried to kill it, they set fire to it, put it in the sea, drove it through a barn at 50 mph and then put it at the top of a high rise buliding that was being blown up to tear it down, blew up the building and then got a jcb to dig out the toyota and it was still running after all that and still drivable, i'll see if i can find some pics on the net it was amazing :lol:

beter still heres a video of it lol watch it its so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD0UVI99R8Q

Ya I have that program here too but i nvr watch it.

poringy

Reaction score
MSchumacher1 said:
If you drive what car do you own post some pictures and a little bit about it and hey if you dont drive what car do you want when you do.

I'll start...

I drive a Toyota Supra RZ 3.0L twin turbo manual, i paid £8000 for it and i love it, the insurance is quite high though but hey... and no im not rich i saved for years for it :biggrin:

It has 325bhp and does 0-60mph in 4.6 seconds and has a top speed of 155mph.

Wow, now that is a really nice car. My dad just paid $22,000 USD dollars for a Toyota, but it doesn't look nearly as good as the one you have.

Oh, there's a better audio quality version of one of the TopGear programs at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQe-v1IneGw

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:

Hah my dad has a 1992 Dodge Ram Van 250B, customized so its like an RV; the odometer broke at 60k miles, and we've gone 140k on it already.. no engine problems, but we did have to replace the radiator since even flushing it didn't wipe out the crud (engine temp is much cooler). It occassionally has a problem kicking into third gear but we probably just need transmission fluid or something

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I don't drive a car as I am only 15 in 26 days. :p But the first car I road is a 1993 Toyota pickup truck. :D

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
umm it will be a 93 ford tarus with 45K or a 2005 preius with about 60K it depends on where I am driving

MSchumacher1

Reaction score
poringy said:
Wow, now that is a really nice car. My dad just paid $22,000 USD dollars for a Toyota, but it doesn't look nearly as good as the one you have.

Oh, there's a better audio quality version of one of the TopGear programs at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQe-v1IneGw

Hey thanks man im glad you like it, i've spent so much on it but it was so worth it

Cynical

Reaction score
I have a 1994 GMC Sierra pickup truck, almost 300,000 miles on it already.

This one isn't mine, but it looks about the same, only mine has a silver truckbox in the bed:
truck1.jpg