What do oyu think about my Website?

xvalnar

Reaction score
What do you think about my Website?

Link: http://avalnar.exofire.net/

Well i think i´m now done with the website and wanted to get some feedback on the look.
It whould be good if you take a closer look at the part "Old News" cause i´m not sure if it looks ok if the old stuff is sorted under each other or like now next to each other in rows of 4.

Thanks to everyone who takes 5 Minutes of his time to take a look and give me some feedback ;)

Last edited:

kinley3

Reaction score
I personally think the text and graphics don't go very well together. Maybe smaller text would look better? I like small fonts but that's just me.

I also think spicing up the color scheme would make it look a bit more interesting...Good luck ;)

EDIT:
There's not enough in the "Old Stuff" box to really get a good look at, so I'd leave it like that unless it starts getting confusing when you add more stuff to it.

Last edited:

walidno1

Reaction score
well, personally, I thought your home page was a bit too flashy......just my 2 cents :D

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Add some content then we can say something. Especially on home page.

xvalnar

Reaction score
well the web gonna be for the little game i make with the rpg maker vx atm it should inforum about the status,and i though about later adding some speical scripts for a game and some web-templates.

And well i think a smaller font whouldn´t really fit to my interest.
About the color theme: Well ya it is a little bit boring with this grey :happysad: