What do u think?

Darkmere

Reaction score
Dont you already have a review for this site ... it looks familliar

darkuredi

Reaction score
I can't understand any of the content, however the design is very crisp and clean and the colour scheme is complimentary. The only problem I have is with the music really - not because it isn't good, but because I don't like any websites to have sounds.

alshi.aniket21

Reaction score
The flash thing is good and design is complementary but site takes considerable time to load instead it would have been better if you could have provided more subtle effects using Jquery/AJAX/HTML 5.

Darkmere

Reaction score
The flash thing is good and design is complementary but site takes considerable time to load instead it would have been better if you could have provided more subtle effects using Jquery/AJAX/HTML 5.

I would stay away from HTML 5 ... every browser does not support 100% of HTML5 and every browser does not support the same features as others so getting a consistent rendering is almost a headache. You can see this by testing your browser. Test the one you are on now for HTML5 and I can guarantee that your browser has a bunch of HTML features disabled, then close your browser and open a different one and run the same test, you will see that the next browser may support the features the other browser didnt but not support other features the other did. lol I know that was kind of a cross eyed explanation.

krazee_marlon1128

Reaction score
I agree with darkuredi. The music is annoying. But your website is great though I don't like the color. I hope I can do such thing.