What do you hate?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Another one: Idiots who drive too close at night in their crappy new shape Range Rovers with the bright headlights... *insert random expletive*

Who then overtake in a fashion that results in them exceeding the speed limit by quite some margin.

WyrGecko

Reaction score
I think that some of these are more of a "How lame can you get?" than actual hate, but I do hate a waste of time, which several of the ones under that category are.

- People who are stupid and lazy enough to directly rip off content from someone else's site.
- People who backstab the nicest people (no, definitely not me.) in the world, making them absurdly upset and less willing to be as great of people as time goes along.
- Kids who pretend to be their parents on forums and get pissy at staff, as if that'll do them any good. It's fun to mess with them sometimes, though.
- Some guy who pretended to be the CEO of a multinational corporation, who was supposedly going to sue me for banning him on the forums. That guy was even more fun to mess with.
- People who's main points of an argument are "im smart," "ive never lost an argument," "im not stupid". Hello direct quote smacking.
- Site downtime /patpat overloaded x10 servers
- Pointless classes/busywork/work
- ego boosters, close-minded people, zealots, hypocrits, etc. - though all fun to mess with
- wasting time/not being productive, which I'm more or less doing now >.> /flee

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Cancer and strokes..... And tax. Those are the things I hate the most.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I hate people who complain about materialistic things.

In other words: I hate people who hate things for not good reason.

frankfriend

Reaction score
All those advertisements for amazing new cosmetics etc which star stunning new and improbable chemicals never heard of before and all going out to save the world and your hair and skin and everything and all delivered in a hugely long increasingly breathless sentence which exhausts the lungs of the voiceover actor or actress and finishes with a desperate voice in a rising tone as they frantically try to deliver the whole impossible message to an ever disinterested audience most of whom have walked away from the television set on which this long drawn out tripe is being delivered to an increasingly uninterested audience. And I hate long sentences.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
1 thing I hate more than anything else.
Somebody that doesn't know **** trying to teach it to you. Not only can they not do it, they could teach you wrong, and all goes to hell after that. So for all you people out there that don't know something, DON'T teach it!

like2program

Reaction score
One of the biggest things that really grinds my gears is when people use the word "like" every other word. It makes them sound dumb. an example of this would be "I, like, went to the mall, but, like, didn't buy anything because, like I didn't have any money."

Steeevoe

Reaction score
People who cannot use any! if not many methods on a computer that stops them wasting time on the stupid machine!

They always have to have their desktop shortcuts in specific order overwise at not grouped together in sensible ways. If you change the position of one of the shortcuts you alter the entire balance of their life!

The format button in MS Excel is not their for decoration! Is it there to be used and make things easier to read and the "merge" button actualy "merges" cells together so you can fit more text/values in! Some people don't even know what a table is in word, or a page break so people mess up an entire word document which has wasted their time, and your time to make it possible to add a picture in the middle of the document wihout altering the perfect and precise positioning of carrige returns someone worked out!

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! People should be made to learn quick ways of using computers!

frankfriend

Reaction score
Trying to think what I hate, that's what I hate. Impatience, not thinking things` throiugh properly, and people who follow the procedure manual when it is futile. Procedures are NOT NOT NOT a substitute for thought.