what do you think about mediashakers

magames

Reaction score
hi every one :wavey: does any one in here have put mediashakers advertisements in his web site does they really pay. they say you can apply for mastercard from them.
any suggest please reply:biggrin:.

Mediashakers

Reaction score
From Mediashakers

I know that this may not be the place to respond as it should have others who have had experience with Mediashakers....but as I stumbled upon this post doing a Google search on the term "mediashakers" I just have to respond. Mediashakers has been around for a while and we have thousands of happy publishers enjoying the fact that we monetize their inventory worldwide. We have offices and a worldwide that of advertisers that support 100% of inventory. Payout is by Paypal, Wire (over $1000) or we can issue you a Mediashakers Mastercard for payments of over $20.
Any questions please let us know.......

Mediashakers

Reaction score
It has been a long time since this post was first written and I would like to revive it. Please post all experiences you have with Mediashakers.com
We are currently recruiting a lot of new publishers and are eager to engage in conversation.

Looking forward...

The Mediashakers Team

Last edited:

Mediashakers

Reaction score
Thank you for all the new sign ups. Mediashakers has just returned from Ad Tech in SF and we are growing and growing. Always looking for new publishers to recruit to the Mediashakers Publisher Network. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mediashakers Team

location2_ro78

Reaction score
I work with mediashakers from 3 months.
First little payment of 110 $ received in 5 May.
I had trust and when i have see good campaigns in most countries i have removed some other ads in some days.
So, i have work hardly in these last months, but yesterday some of my friends tell me that they have received media shakers payment, instead at me nothing.
I wrote at Contact form and at Eyal Barad, but no answer until now.
I wrote yesterday even at contact form from the mediashakers.com and from here i had one answer from Shira telling that was some technical problems and i will be paid yesterday.
But yesterday was passed and nothing.
I'm worried because i worked more than two months continuously, with only some hours to sleep.
I'm working with many networks in last 4 years but never problems about payment.
I hope that i will paid.

Someone had some problems in last few months with the mediashakers payment, someone had ever a delay in payment ?
Thanks for any answer.

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I was browsing the internet on mediashakers recently.
1.Though a few got payment, many did not
2.A few did not get paid for the third time or more but are still waiting.
3.Support never replies or replies after a very long time.
4.The company is still in a stage where it requires publishers and good publishers and hence they pay but payments are meager.

Overall you can rely if you dislike adsense or got expelled from there.otherwise...its always a second option.
I work with mediashakers from 3 months.
First little payment of 110 $ received in 5 May.
I had trust and when i have see good campaigns in most countries i have removed some other ads in some days.
So, i have work hardly in these last months, but yesterday some of my friends tell me that they have received media shakers payment, instead at me nothing.
I wrote at Contact form and at Eyal Barad, but no answer until now.
I wrote yesterday even at contact form from the mediashakers.com and from here i had one answer from Shira telling that was some technical problems and i will be paid yesterday.
But yesterday was passed and nothing.
I'm worried because i worked more than two months continuously, with only some hours to sleep.
I'm working with many networks in last 4 years but never problems about payment.
I hope that i will paid.

Someone had some problems in last few months with the mediashakers payment, someone had ever a delay in payment ?
Thanks for any answer.