What do you think of modern warfare call of duty 3 online?

garrette

Reaction score
Personally I think the online is fun, but has some flaws.
  1. Killstreaks reward camping, not very fun in my opinion.
  2. Shotguns can really ruin a fun game
  3. There are many more, but I'm so tired I can't think of them.
I definitely don't believe it is the best online game, but it's not bad. One big complaint is that people say, "It's just the same thing as the other COD games!" Of course it is. How would you feel if you bought Call of Duty MW3 and they switched it to tetris. That argument doesn't make since. They can't just totally revamp the game, it has to be pretty much the same, with small adjustments such as perks, guns, and killstreaks.

The best game I think, or at least the game I had most fun with, would have to be halo 2. Personally, I had a ton of fun playing this game. I believe it is mainly because it was new to the online community, and now that type of game has gotten rather old. I think this is effecting COD as well, which is why many people don't like it, while COD 4 was immensely popular.

Battlefield 3 is very popular right now, mainly because of it's Frostbite engine and destruction capabilities. However, this destruction is relatively new online, starting with bad company, and I believe that it's popularity will end up like Halo and COD. I think that BFB2 was better than Battlefield 3, and there are several others that would agree.

In my opinion, game styles get old. Gamers like originality. If the gamer feels as if he has played it before, he won't connect as well and will get bored quicker, it's nothing new. That's why games try to implement changes to the same game, but this doesn't always work. In my opinion, game companies need to stop with the sequels, and create more original games. Halo, COD, and Battlefield are the same games as their past versions, just with better graphics and increased options. That's why they are starting to lose their thunder.

Best shooter created to date? I would have to say either halo 1, halo 2, COD 4, battlefield 2 or bfbc2, and the mass effect series for sure. Basically the best shooters are unique, not constant spinoffs of the same game lol.

(Man I wrote a lot)