What do you think of my Logo?

ztschutt

Reaction score
I just finished the logo, what do you think?
ValortechEntertainmentLogo.png
\

EDIT: I also just finished my website, check it out:

http://www.valortech.co.cc/

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems pretty basic but not bad.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This looks like it's made in MS Paint.

Do you really want to know what do I think about it?

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OK let's get more constructive then in my first reply.

If you want to learn how to do it yourself I believe making you a new one is not going to change anything. That's why I decided to help by showing you some great examples that other people made cos the best way of learning something is to see how it's done by professionals and people who are good at it. That's why there's a lot of so called "inspiration" web sites offering collections of fine work created by best designers around the world.

http://creattica.com/logos/latest-designs

If you have any technical difficulties implementing your idea (like if you don't know how to make some effect or something) I'll be glad to help.

Trixter

Reaction score
ok First off its good concept sketch, a place for you to start now that you have the initial concept down, but as the finished product... I'm sorry but its terrible.

dojodesigns

Reaction score
yeah, if anything... give the actual logo part a little bit of body. It is perfectly possible to give the illusion of paper-thin lines without actually HAVING paper thin lines...

mjserv

Reaction score
very simple logo, something you can do really fast on paper in less than a minute but if your up to another opinion, make this thing "pop" and add more detail kinda like black-rain-ninja did

hrbweb

Reaction score
for me is good, try to make de lines more fill, is better if you think no just a logo for screen, too paper, tv, etc..;)

kaleidoscopekorral

Reaction score
I think your current logo needs to be bolder and stand out much more than it does. Have a look at sites similar in content to yours and get some ideas from your competitors.