Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I found it borring

• Delete it right now

• Total voters

jopuludo5681

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just woundering what you think of my first website.

http://www.theslotheducationsite.pcriot.com

I thought I should post it here to get advice from more experienced developers. I would like to incorporate some PHP/python scripts for things like forums and comments, just to add some dynamic content.

Anyway people give me some much appreciated feeback. And a big thank-you to X10hosting, and google for displaying my site on the top in just a few days of publishing my site! Google "Sloth education" and my site appeared for the second result!

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
1st advice - shorten the url !
Nice advice.
Dear jopuludo5681a,
You can use co.cc to get the domain smaller.That site looks professional.But it looses reputation if you put the donate button at the initial stages of the site.
Currently you donot have enough content.Hence remove the "donate" stuff and just concentrate on getting unique visitors.Once you have them to about 100 a day or 5000 a month, then you add.
This works brother..else the site looses visitors and they dont even consider donating a penny.

Regards,
VVBB

marana

Reaction score
Check you spelling and grammar, including capitalization and punctuation. In all sites, but especially in an education site, they should be perfect.

stardom

Reaction score
1. When you click on the menu and click on "test" . The nav for resources changes to Resource but when clicked on the "resources" it changes to Resorces. All other menu links have it saying Resourses.

2. Home page menu links are RED. All other page menu links are WHITE.

3. test and resources.html are untitled documents. As defined in the Header.

4. As marana said, Spelling.

5. Resource page form. Missing submit and maybe an email address field?

6. Formatting your student page, so all the words and paragraphs do not run together.

7. Like VVBB said. Not enough visitors for a donate button. Also when you want to put a donate button on a site. you do not want it to the first thing the user reads...makes you seem like you just want money. Not to teach people about sloths.

Other then that it looks decent in terms of layout. Colors are not hard on the eyes. Should think about expanding different types of sloths along with more pictures of them.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
stardom pointed out most of the mistakes. one more thing i want to point it out. when i clicked on student then i was afraid to read the text because of its size. increase the text size and make it a little systematic. i mean write that in short paragraphs.