What do you think of this MyBB forum integration?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got bored today and so decided to try setting up the forums for my site. I'm not quite finished as you'll see when you visit, but I'm getting pretty darn close.

I just wanted people to look at the site and then peek at the forums and maybe help me improve the current forum theme. I'd like suggestions on how to improve the forums, they look a bit plain currently.

So, the main site can be found here, and the forums are right over here.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Your board is covering the white bar and the gray text isnt very clear apart from that it goes well with your main site =]

ssdtanay

Reaction score
I think that the theme is really great. It is a theme that matches what your forum is about.
Keep up the good work.

hopper

Reaction score
the colors in the actual forum tables dont quite mach but otherwise looks good

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah all the graphics in the forum are going to be re-done, just wanted to know about the current design. I need to fix the site for IE7, not sure about 6. IE renders the tabke for the forums over the top of the div for the header for some reason lol

Thanks for the comments so far!

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Right,

I had some time yesterday and I replace some graphics and changed a few colours. Would somebody mind having a look now, I'd like some more feedback. Ignore the categories, I want the theme straight before I start setting those up.

Thanks all,
-Luke.