What do you think?

anonychair38

Reaction score
A very sleek design. I like it. There are a few kinks you still need to work out, though. Your content slider (I'm assuming that's what it is) is stuck in an infinite loading loop, and since it's designed to be the focal point of the website - it can turn visitors away as it has no content.

On your navigation you have two items - "Home" and "Forums" - Where's the "Articles", "blog", or "Categories" buttons? Surely there must be a way for your users to access other content? I see a Popular posts item, but no related posts?

Also, the Twitter and Facebook icons do not link to any profiles.

Otherwise, great site, keep up the good work and make sure to add lots more content!

Reaction score
As stated it's actually a nice site.There's a few issues, such as your front page has two pages of content, but you've got it going three wide, yet on the last row I only have one item on the first page.The xhtml doesn't validate.However, it is a nice site, it's visually nice, nice job :)

gaptrast

Reaction score
COOL LOGO!!

Yes, that was my first thought. The second thought was when I read "Please visit our forums HERE". That is NOT a good description of a site.... :p ( The link was error too...)

Otherwise, cool design! Keep up the good work!

eggo9432

Reaction score
You should also have the stealthy khans logo somewhere on your forums, probably at the top, to make the forums more personalized for your website.