What do you think? ;)

FalseHope

Reaction score
Well, I have looked and commented and reviewed websites here. So I am going to ask you guys what you think of mine. It's not completely done. I am doing bits at a time, each day. The links button doesn't work yet, and the IRC page needs to be re-done, two things of which I am aware of. The site is for an alliance/clan for a text based game called Kingdoms Divided.
The link: http://gummiebear.net
So, what do you think of it? :p

42type

Reaction score
Its really nice, I love the colours the layout could use some more direction and the ad at the top break the page images. And one more thing, even on my high speed internet it took a few minutes to load the images, try using smaller images.

But other than that I like it!

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I like it, although the top banner ad ruins it. I would suggest placing it somewhere else if x10 allows that (not familiar with ad enhanced plan).

Sohail

Reaction score
Well i really like the graphics but maybe you should consider something about that as it does take quite a while to load... Plus the advertisement at the top ruins the alignment of the whole site.

If you fixed that i would give your site 8/10

LHVWB

Reaction score
It looks okay, although the light white text on a gray background is difficult to see Ii'm using firefox)

The IRC java app takes up too much space, and the links page doesn't seem to work.

Also the site looks weird because it only takes up half of the screen, as if there is no footer.

FalseHope

Reaction score
If you read my post you would have seen what I said about those two pages. Yes, I see that the ad is ruining the page. I am not on any "ad" plan, that is just an ad sense banner. I was just trying it out. As for the images, I could try and resize them, or use less or something. Thanks for the comments.

gazzamc

Reaction score
I checked out your site it's nice.....Took ages to load tho.you should change the color of the text.and try using .gif for your pics if your not already.yea it is also only takes up half of my page on firefox and looks weird.

But overall great job ;)

FalseHope

Reaction score
I don't see how it's loading slow for you guys, it loads fine for me in both FF and IE.

sunils

Reaction score
Its taking some times for loading. To tell about the site, i dont like an ad on my header. Other than that its good. Though the letters look little dim because of the dark background, its ok.

Important thing to do first:-

Change the title

sunils

Reaction score
I meant the advt in the header. Could have moved to some other location.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas on where I might move the advertisement?
That's what I thought, gazzamc ;)

sunils

Reaction score
I think in your main boundary itself. Something like a vertical box in any of the bottom corners. I didnt get the complete page i think. Did you leave the bottom part abruptly .is it that how you have designed or its due to slow network.

vena123

Reaction score
well what can i say nice site,but then i see a halo 2 logo,noooo halo 2 is for little boys,
but loving the site dude well:drool:done :)

FalseHope

Reaction score
Font color has been changed and the size is bigger in some spots. Still thinking if I should keep the ad, or move it, or just remove them all together.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Alright, all ads have been removed. I am working on doing the footer now. Thanks for the suggestions. Any more? :)