What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Basically, I've upgraded the arcade with a new admin panel and tidied up some old code, and given it a way better UI. I'm still working on it, there's some imperfections with CSS and what-not but I'd like to get some opinions on it. So, if you wouldn't mind taking a look here at the old site:
http://www.productivityzero.eu.org/

Then here at the new one (review this one please!):
http://tnl2k7.uk.to/productivityzero.eu.org/

I'd like to thank everyone for their reviews now, it's a great help.

Thanks,
-Luke.

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I like the new design. I think it looks much cleaner than the old one, especially the rounded corners.
The Navigation links could be put on two lines, it may look better like that.
Also you may want to put some capital letters on the menu, and perhaps a vertical line between the content and the left menu.

Well done on the design!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The new site looks nice, and as the person said above, a lot cleaner as well. I played Office Mini Golf there :p

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I like the new design. I think it looks much cleaner than the old one, especially the rounded corners.
The Navigation links could be put on two lines, it may look better like that.
Also you may want to put some capital letters on the menu, and perhaps a vertical line between the content and the left menu.

Well done on the design!

Thanks. I've changed the sidebar around a little, made the links into buttons. I've decided to avoid capitalisation, it doesn't fit the theme. It's supposed to emphasise the logo a little by toning everything else down if you see what I mean. I was toying with a vertical line too, but it didn't look right.

The new site looks nice, and as the person said above, a lot cleaner as well. I played Office Mini Golf there :p

Thanks, glad you like it. Anything you'd change?

-Luke.

Last edited:

Scott B

Reaction score
It looks good, I would just suggest rounding the bottom corners. What happened to the affiliate banner?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score

It looks good, I would just suggest rounding the bottom corners. What happened to the affiliate banner?

The current header is _extremely_ temperamental. I'm going to add the banners to all the game pages in a different form eventually. And the bottom corners probably will be rounded soon.

Just so you all know, this site is running from my home PC. I'm going to turn the PC off at 10PM GMT with DST, so it won't work past this time.

Thanks!

-Luke.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
OK, I've just brought my home server back online, so please do review the site if you're interested. Thanks!

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, sorry forgot to post. I've finished taking suggestions, the UI is finished now. I'm going to finish the administration panel, get the categories added and everything and then we'll be going live. No need for any more reviews xD

Thanks to everyone who sent feedback, I'll be revealing the new site shortly.

-Luke.

* Thread Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.