What do you use x10Hosting for?

What do you use x10 for?

• PHP \ MySQL

Votes: 730 73.4%
  • CMS (Joomla, Xoops, etc...)

Votes: 252 25.3%
  • Forums (SMF, vBulletin, phpBB, etc...)

Votes: 263 26.4%
  • Blog (Wordpress or other)

Votes: 352 35.4%
  • Python

Votes: 48 4.8%
  • Perl

Votes: 58 5.8%
  • ASP.NET

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rimjim_bristi200549

Reaction score
I plan on using it for a wordpress blog. I have yet to find a free host with all the features x10 offers.

Long live x10 :)

chanh.ong25

Reaction score
I have come across many free host and this is the only free host that provide ASP.net together with other like Perl, Python and etc

I was just checking out but now that I see this I am likely to stick around and spread the word about this hosting.

mwigen

Reaction score
Hosting a very simple web page for our church... we can't afford to pay for a service and I have been very happy with the service and help... Thanks!

azngrl_1824

Reaction score
I am currently using X10Hosting for Review and Report
It works very well for what I need which is mainly PHP and MySQL; I am also using Wordpress for the site so this works very well.

I use another web host for some other sites that I own and they aren't half as good as x10. If I could host all my sites here I definitely would.

nhales

Reaction score
Hi
I use it for a society site.
PHP/MYSQL ideal for data storage and recall.
Little bit slow at times
Great facilities and service

brunoilave63

Reaction score
I am using to host my personal website. I have tried quite a bit of free hosts, yet x10 is the only one that allows me to do what I want. It may be a tad slow access wise, but it's great for what it is - a 0 cost web host.

conzone

Reaction score
site/package testing when I get the time.......
Have to build two sites for sure by the end of the year still cant make my mind up on which way to go. lol
At this rate wordpress cos of lack of time

hell_legend_199616

Reaction score
i use it for an art blog. This service is great! only way to improve is if i finally get my head around PHP :S it's really complex

InfinityFX

Reaction score
I don't have my account activated yet, but once I do, I plan on hosting a forum, and then just a place for me to keep some content that I've written (guides, etc)

BlueofFLE

Reaction score
Teaching myself some scripting in my very rare down time, maybe trying to launch a site at some point(Forum, integrated games/game stats most likely, if it happens :p )

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
I use for my 2d and 3d art webpage. On other sites uploading was a nightmare. This works great

battlingmaxo

Last edited:
Reaction score
For my 2D and 3D art portfolio, for that I use html/javascript and mainly flash (action script is so much better then weird html with it's retarded tag system).

Status
Not open for further replies.