What do you use x10Hosting for?

What do you use x10 for?

• PHP \ MySQL

Votes: 730 73.4%
  • CMS (Joomla, Xoops, etc...)

Votes: 252 25.3%
  • Forums (SMF, vBulletin, phpBB, etc...)

Votes: 263 26.4%
  • Blog (Wordpress or other)

Votes: 352 35.4%
  • Python

Votes: 48 4.8%
  • Perl

Votes: 58 5.8%
  • ASP.NET

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seklama

Reaction score
I used it for the work of drama and news ... And the work of a forum for drama and cinema

joethugs32029

Reaction score
practice mainly.. it's nice to have a hands-on training rather than just reading about web administration

bujaaa.kickass40

Reaction score
I use it for a cute litlle page on which i can listen to trance music. Nothin special. Just starting with web design.:tongue:

gewgenij68

Reaction score
PHP \ MySQL
... Testing a hosting service, I am going to use x10premium.com for the forum phpbb3. I like the convenient management of hosting. Even with my poor English, everything is clear.

stas9977

Reaction score
I use x10hosting as a buffer of my pages in the auction.
On the page of auction I place links "delivery", "payment", "guarantee" that reside on x10hosting. It is very convenient. They are unified and I do not have to place them on the auction each time.

nathaniel.bent12

Reaction score
I use X10 for hosting my personal blog (nathanbent.co.cc check it out if you're bored haha) and for whatever project I feel like playing around with. I use wordpress, but I've tried almost every system for blogging, forums and galleries. That said, I normally don't push the envelope too much (other than when I set up wordpress caching wrong and unintentionally abuse the server :redface:)

soulhaven

Reaction score
I am using it to try out a little bit of website-making. I wanted to see how I would go with this before committing to paying for a service, so I am grateful to have the free service to play with for now.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I hosted ma downloads portal

Thanks for making it past tense since you were permanently suspended just recently for having a ton of warez and copyright infringing links.

And thanks for bringing the possibility of a File Hosting account to our attention - made our job easier!

redisblood33

Reaction score
I use phpBB but my sites perfomance is very very disappointing. Most of time my site is not accessible(http gateway timed out) and show SQL error many times(Lost connection)

solarischen21

Reaction score
Most of the time I use only wordpress for almost everything. The templates can be customized into a page or just using as a blog. So I would say I am using x10 for blog hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.